The mission of the Davis Police Department is to help create and maintain a community where all who live, work, and learn and visit in the City of Davis may attain the highest quality of life and security.
We do this by working with the community; promoting safety and reducing crime.
To Achieve This Mission, We Commit to These Specific Values:
- We value our employees and have confidence in their training and abilities.
- We value the law and are committed to the protection of individual human rights.
- We value public service and are committed to continuous service improvement.
- We value community opinion and response as a means of identifying and addressing public safety and quality of life issues.
- We value courtesy, compassion, and respect.
Requires Update: No